Sunday 31 August 2014

My first mac store trip!

So....

Those of you that know me will know that I love mac makeup, I would have my whole collection as mac if I could! BUT I had never actually been to a mac store, I've always ordered online! 

A couple of weeks ago I had a little trip to Plymouth and whilst there, I popped in to house of Fraser and BINGO they had a mac department! Ahhhh I was way too excited and had to go and have a little looky! 


Whilst I was browsing a lovely makeup artist approached me, and just started chatting! She wasn't trying to sell to me or make me feel like I had to buy things, she was literally just chatting, it was so refreshing! She even offered to do my makeup for me for free as they were dead quiet (normally costs £20!) she asked me how I like to wear my makeup and did it exactly as a said, rather than just going to umpa lumpa like most makeup counters do! 


Basically she was so lovely and didn't make me feel like I had to but anything, she seemed like she genuinely enjoyed doing makeup and made me feel so comfortable to ask for tips and advice! So if you're in the Plymouth area I would definitely recommend you go see her! I know I will be when I need more makeup, no more online shopping, high street is far better! 

Have you ever had your makeup done by mac? What was your experience? Are there any other really good brands you would recommend?! 

Thanks for reading lovelies, see you soon!

Sazz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment