Tuesday 31 January 2017

Relaxing Evening Routine

My Relaxing Evening Routine
Being a mummy and an employee I often find that I don't get a lot of time for myself to relax and do well not a lot, so at least a few times a week, once Evie is tucked up into bed I try and have a nice relaxing evening to myself. I think its really important to try and have you time and unwind when you're a mum, it helps me be the best mum I can be.
Firstly, I run myself a lovely hot bath and sometimes pour myself a glass of wine.
Anybody that knows me or follows my instagram @sarahcathrynxx knows that I absolutely love lush, all things lush but especially their bubble bars and bath bombs. So this is the perfect way for me to start the relaxation. I pick a bath bomb and light lots of candles, turn the lights out and even go as far as to play spa music on my phone, its so relaxing, I often find myself nearly falling asleep! ooops!
Then once I've had my bath, I tend to go to our bedroom, put some fresh pyjamas on, and climb into bed with a good book.
While reading my book I carry on with my little pamper and tend to pop a facemask on too, I love the seaweed one from The Body Shop, it really helps to clear my skin and makes it super soft! If I'm not reading a book then I'll paint my nails and catch up on the soaps.
Its not a particularly exciting evening routine, but I find that after all the cleaning, tidying, mummy duties and working that the day involves that just a really simple relaxing routine of an evening really helps keep me in a good frame of mind throughout the week.
id love to know how you relax and unwind of an evening, do you love lush like I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment