Saturday 28 December 2013

Rimmel 210; Coral In Gold

Hey guys and gals! How are we all today? Good I'm hoping!

Well today I had the displeasure of having to go into Tesco to get a few essentials food wise that we had run out of! Now Tesco is one of my least favourite places to go so I always have to sweeten up the deal just a tad by looking at some pretty things whilst there and oh my days am I glad that I did today! 

I stumbled across this little beauty in the tiniest Tesco ever, but I've never seen it anywhere before! I'm loving lipsticks at the moment so this for me is a little beauty! 



It's by Rimmel and it's shade 210 under the name of Coral In Gold, and well, it is exactly what it says on the tin, a lovely pinky/orange shade with a gorgeous gold shimmer when it catches the light and it's only £5! It's just fab! 

My lips are normally really dry without any balms or lipsticks on, but this is so moisturising and nourishing on the lips that even now it's worn off my lips still feel soft! Being more of a balmy lipstick it doesn't have fantastic staying power but that's okay, it's not awful just not the longest lasting I've come across! 


I think I'd wear this with more of a bronzed look so rather than using my blusher I think I'd go for bronzer and it'd look gorgeous! Perfect if you're lucky enough to have a tan, or a holiday booked to get a tan! 

What are your all time fave lippys and where did you buy them? 

Lots of love and kisses guys xxx


3 comments:

  1. The swatch on your hand and lips are different but it's still a lovely shade! :)
    My current favorite is Clio's lipnicure, it's super long lasting. *-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks so delicate! perfect for summer. I don't wear lipstick often. For evening events I have a bright red chanel one and every day I use a benefit lipgloss

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a very pretty colour! My favourite is by LipStick Queen of New York, called Brat Pack and is a gorgeous perfect red.

    ReplyDelete