Tuesday 15 July 2014

EVIES FIRST BIRTHDAY

So on Saturday 12th July my little baby turned 1! This year has gone so so fast and I cannot believe that my baby is now a toddler. 

We had a lovely weekend of celebrations with Saturday being a day with just us three and Sunday Evie had a little birthday party. It was lovely seeing her with other little ones and she had such fun! 

She had lots of lovely gifts and I can't thank everyone enough for making the effort to come for Evie's special day. 


Evie's little outfit for her party was from mothercare in the sale! It was £5 reduced from £9! Bargain! And her white leggings were from next, she looked as adorable as ever and very comfy too for a crawling, standing, walking baby! (Toddler!) 


Myself and my mum made Evie's cake, as much as the bought ones are lovely I really wanted to make Evie's first birthday cake, I think it's a lovely thing to do, all the love and thought that goes into a cake, for me I was the person that had to do that for her. Evie LOVES In The Night Garden, so we went for an Upsy Daisy cake and this is how it turned out...


We were really pleased with it and it was super tasty which is of course a bonus, and Evie loved it! She smiled from ear to ear when she saw it! 

All in all it was a magical weekend and was thoroughly enjoyed by all involved! Although I still can't believe I'm a mummy of a 1 year old! 

 Do you have a little one coming up to their first birthday? What do you have planned? 

8 comments:

  1. Awe gosh how cute is your daughter! She looks like she loved her pressies and a fab cake too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you, she was so happy and excited by all her gifts and had a lovely weekend. Was very happy with the cake too!

      Delete
  2. I can't believe she is 1 - Happy Birthday Evie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, love the cake! Looks like you had lots of fun.
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I lot of hard work went into it but it was worth it :) x

      Delete
  4. Awww I can't believe she is 1 already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mad isn't it Clare. Wish time would slow down a tad!

      Delete