Thursday 10 July 2014

HOMEWARE HAUL

Hi guys! I'm here with a little home ware haul for you all today! Over the past couple of days I've been loving home wares and couldn't resist a few little purchases on my travels, so I thought I'd share them all with you!

First of all I went to a local shop called B&M. Now, sometimes this shop is fabulous and other times it's a bit...meh. But I got a few little bargains In there this time! 


First of all I picked up this little purple fella, I saw velvetgh0st had one of these in one of her videos and it just looked so handy I had to have it! It's a mini colander  to drain the water from veggies etc as you dish them up! Perfect now that I'm dieting! It was like £1.50, bargain! 



I then went ahead and wondered a little more, which I maybe shouldn't have as I then found these cuties! A little heart shaped dish, perfect for cereal or yoghurt with fruit yum! And I also bought the little mini oven dish, I want to get into cooking fresh as I'm useless, baby steps, this might help! These were £1.99 & £2.99 I think! 

We then nipped to sainsburys, to buy bits for Evie's birthday party on Sunday (yes my baby is 1 on Saturday!!!!) 

And whilst there, this happened....





Ooooooooops!

Okay supermarkets are a bad influence on me! But I just had to have these, they're all so cute and super practical so hey, I'd have been silly not to right? Right! 

The mugs were a set of 4, I loved the pastel colours of them! The pink and blue glasses were single, I already had 1 pink 1 do I bought another 3, apparently I like sets of 4! The salad/crisp/mixing bowl is HUGE, perfect again for Evie's party :) and I couldn't resist the little juice pot! Juice cartons are so ugly, so this solved my hatred of them as I LOVE juice! 

And then we have my FAVE purchase of all! My Kilner and paper straws! I've seen this on Zoella's YouTube and I've seen so many pictures of them on YouTube and they just make drinks look super SUPER cute! I couldn't leave them there! I can't wait to have smoothies and my protein shakes in it! But for now.....



I was too excited to wait!

Thanks for reading guys, I'm back and hoping to blog regularly now (yay!) so please follow if you liked this! 

See you all (hopefully!) again soon! Byeee!






8 comments:

  1. I got some Kilmer jars from dainsburys this week too, fab deal with 25% off! We're using them to fill with home naked goodies for teacher's thank you gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to blogging! Love the veggie strainer - neeeeeeeeeed!!
    Carsonsmummy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo you got some absolutely lovely bits :D I love veggie strainers like that but Nathan prefers a regular colander so I never get to use one these days :'(

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can never have too many homeware gadgets in my opinion! I love the mini colander, very cute and a great idea ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute little bits, I can't wait to get a full-time job and move out :0 xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got the Kilner jars too, keep lollipops in them! Popped over from The Blogging Moms.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the paper straws and the heart shaped bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the kilner jar, those are some great bargains.I love B&M

    ReplyDelete