Sunday 31 August 2014

Thinking about YouTube.

So now it's almost a year ago that I began to blog. With Evie growing and changing so much ive really not been giving blogging as much attention as I maybe should but hey, I'd rather watch my girl grow! 


That said I do really enjoy blogging but of an evening I'm just so tired that I feel I don't have the energy to sit and write blog posts.




I feel like blogging has brought me a sort of confidence and that's something I really do lack. And this is where my thought process involving YouTube begins! 

I love YouTube videos from beauty and home bloggers, I normally watch Atleast a couple an evening! My favourite youtuber is Gabriella aka velvetgh0st. I've watched her videos from the very beginning and I think it's amazing how much confidence it's helped her with and how much she's changed and come out of her shell! 




This has had me thinking even more if I should just take the plunge and maybe go for it?!? Not sure I probably won't but I'd love to give it a go! 

Do any of you have a YouTube channel? I'd love to check them out if you do?! If you've any advice about setting up a YouTube then please feel free to comment, help me decide haha! 

Thanks lovelies!

Sazz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment