Wednesday 10 September 2014

River island perfume!

So recently whilst myself John and Evie were in town i remembered that i had run out of perfume a few days previous, now i love perfume but I'm so so fussy that it takes me ages to find one that i genuinely like, meaning the last few years john and other friends and family have cashed in on the 2 perfumes they knew i loved and I've had a supply for ages, now that supply has ended and they no longer sell EITHER of the perfumes that i loved, so i had a mini meltdown haha diva!

We went into boots and i was in there for ages, I'm pretty sure i tested every single perfume out there, and none grabbed me! For me a perfume is a fairly expensive thing to buy as it gets used quite quickly and you don't really see anything from the money! Therefore when i buy a perfume i have to really love it as soon as i smell it to warrant spending £50+ on it. And i just didn't, i tried all the new ones out, the Marc Jacobs daisy dream (which brought me out in a rash) and other new ones, still nothing, so i gave up and walked out rather underwhelmed and slightly annoyed!

That in mind i then went and looked at clothes instead, the usual places, Primark, New look and of course, River Island.

Whilst in river island i spotted that they have their own perfume range...how did i never notice that before? am i the only one that never knew they did perfume! Well either way i had no idea and I've definitely been missing out, they were all really pretty scents, very fruity and floral. And they were SO cheap! I bought the biggest bottle they had and it still only cost £25 i think! Its a hugeeee bottle! the only downside is that it doesn't last very long on the skin, you do have to re-apply it quite a lot. But for the money, it doesn't really matter!


So basically if you're like me and like to wait for a perfume that you really like before you spend a large amount of money on it, then id definitely check out the river island ones as a good stop gap whilst searching for the perfect one!

Can you recommend any really nice perfumes to me? I'd love to know some beautiful scents!

Thanks for reading lovelies

Sazz xx

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know they did perfumes. I really like Next perfumes but don't think the lastability is great

    Cat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Next ones too, but my scent is Miss Dior Cherie, it lasts for ages. I also love Poeme by Lancome.

    #UKBloggers

    http://fashion-mommy.com

    ReplyDelete