Monday 16 December 2013

New to blogging...a bit about us!

Heya lovely people, I'm Sarah, I'm 23 years old and I have never ever! Written a blog before so please be gentle with me! I'm a mummy to a gorgeous little girl called Evie, she's 5 months old and totally adorable! 



Isn't she just the cutest little thing ever, well I think so :) 

Myself and Evie's daddy are currently engaged to be married when money allows and I can't wait to be one of the MacDonalds :) We have been together for 3 and a half years and he proposed to me when we were on our first holiday abroad together on our first anniversary awwwwww! 

Evie was born on 12th July 2013 weighing 6lb 10.5oz and it was the most magical moment! Since she was born I've totally let myself go because Evie is WAY more important that me! I got dressed up and did my hair and makeup properly for the first time a few weeks ago for my work Christmas party which I was dreading (aaahhhhh I don't want to leave my bubba!) but once I was ready I felt fab! 


Since then I have decided that as well as making sure my little princess looks fab each day that I want to make a bit of 'mummy time' each night when she's in bed to make myself feel human again!

With this in mind I have recently purchased my first lot of MAC makeup and an Urban Decay;Naked eye palette to try out some looks! I'll be posting about how I get on with it all! 

I'm also going to be writing a 'Day in the life' post as a little insight into mine and my princesses daily life and an 'It's Christmasss' post real soon!

Thank you for reading this (if you got this far haha

Lots of love and kisses 


4 comments:

  1. Hello Sarah and welcome to the Blogger world! I hope you have a great time blogging Enjoy it! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! im hoping that its something that I can really get stuck in to :) xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thankyou! thanks for one of the first comments! x

      Delete