Thursday 19 December 2013

It's christmaaaasss!

Hi again my lovelies! We are officially within a week of Christmas! Eeeek 6 sleeps to go until Santa! 







Not only is it mine and johns first Christmas in our own house but it's also Evie's very FIRST CHRISTMAS! So we are uber excited and may have gone a little crazy with the prezzie buying! It's also my cutie nephew Luca's first Christmas so we have spoilt him rotten too ! 

             (Roughly 1/4 of prezzies!)

Just thought I'd pop a little post up showing you all my Christmassy bits and bobs around the house that I'm loving! 



Don't you just think all the festivity of Christmas makes a home look all warm and cosy?! I just love it! Wrapping presents in your Jammie's with a nice hot chocolate including marshmallows and cream, nothing beats it! 




Are you all ready for Christmas? We are! 




Hugs and kisses guys! See you soon xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment