Thursday 19 December 2013

My current wish list!

Okay so I thought I would compile a little wish list of gorgeous products that I wish I currently owned and hope to one day!

There are so many gorgeous makeup products available now but this is just a little snippet of what I know I'd be loving if I had! 

1. The New Urban Decay- Naked 3 palette. I'm such a huge fan of all things nude when it comes to eyeshadows and this palette looks Devine! From pale beige for a light bright look to deep rich browns for that gorgeous smokey eye! It's a must in every girls makeup collection! 


2. The Crown Brush Concealer Kit. Now I've seen this used in loads of beauty YouTube videos and it looks perfect for highlighting and contouring! Something I've not yet tried but would love to if I had this amazing kit to do so! Love the definition it adds to the face, so many different colours that everyone could find a colour for them! It's only £16.99 and at that price it has to be a winner! 
 

3. Mac Costa Chic Lipstick. If you've read my daily makeup routine you'll know that I'm a nude gal, however I really want to become more adventurous with a bright lip! This is nice and bright without being mega dark! On offer at debenhams at the moment might be a sneaky treat! 



4. Mac Vanilla Pigment. Yep another mac product! I'm in love with the appearance this has! And it's so versatile it can be used as an eyeshadow, added to lips to give a gorgeous sheen, as a cheekbone highlighter it's just fab! Especially for a night out or Christmas party! 



And last but definitely not least.....

6. The hd Brows Kit. Again so many people have been raving about this on YouTube that I can't wait to gett my hands on one. I've recently go into the whole eyebrow definition thing, and now this little beauty is out i feel it was meant to be! 




So Santa.... If you feel like bringing me ANY of these products I'd be one happy girl :)

Love and kisses guys xxx









6 comments:

  1. I'm a bit of an obsessive MAC fan myself. I've not used the HD brows kit - I tend to use a MAC brow pencil & eyeshadow combo on mine. LOVE a good tidy, defined brow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only recently bought my first MAC products but I'm in love and want to buy more! I have an everyday brow pencil I use but I'm not loving it at the mo! I agree a good brow shapes the face :)

      Delete
  2. I love Mac and that urban decay set is lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MAC is just beautiful, I feel like I need the new naked palette hehe. Fingers crossed for Santa!

      Delete
  3. i like the look of the HD brown set. i am a huge Bobbie Brown fan and hoping i can get a few vouchers together for my birthday that i can buy myself a new eye pallet mine is nearly done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not tried any Bobbi brown yet but I must! Best product to try? Fingers crossed for the vouchers!

      Delete