Monday 23 December 2013

Pre Christmas treats!

Hey guys! Well Christmas is so nearly upon us now, but does that mean that we can't still be treated beforehand? No it most certainly doesn't! 

Me and my fiancĂ© and Evie went into town to get a few last minute bits and bobs and whilst in there John decided he wanted to treat me and it would have been rude to say no! 

This is what I came away with;

       A New Seksy by Sekonda watch

My watch very recently broke and I've been lost without it when it comes to feed times for my little princess etc! So john decided to get me a new one, he picked this too which is cute! It's nice and girly which I love, but also is okay to be washing dishes and keep it on, perfect! :) 

Next I got- 2 Real Techniques Brushes
 
I decided on the stippling brush purely because it was pink I think eeep but I'm sure I'll find a use for it! I went for the expert face brush because I want to try and get into contouring and I'm thinking this will be perfect! These were buy one get one half price in boots! Happy mummy! 

     And finally for me, some San Moriz 

I've not fake tanned for ages and all of mine have gone a bit funny, so I decided I'm a little fed up of being pale and pastey and it was time to re-introduce the tan! There wasn't an awful lot of choice in Barnstaple so I thought I'd give this a go as it's a bargain £3! 

      We also got a little treat for Evie! 
I just love hats on her and it's so cold that I think every little girl needs a bobble hat! This is just adorable! 

Well that's it for now guys, I'll be back on Christmas Day! 2 Sleeps!

Lots of love and hugs xxxx






5 comments:

  1. Love the watch, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kate! It was also a bargain so I'm told! :)

      Delete
  2. A very pretty watch.

    make up for me is something thrown on in 2 seconds flat so would have no idea what to do with the brushes but they look cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to be the same but now I realise how much better my foundation etc looks when applied with a brush. It's deffo worth a go x

      Delete
  3. A very pretty watch and I love the cute bobble hat too.

    ReplyDelete