Tuesday 31 December 2013

San Moriz tanning mousse!

Hi girls! Only me again! Here is the post that I've been saying about on Instagram for a few days now, this review has taken a little longer as I wanted to give the product a really good test! As it's New Years I thought a LOT of girls will be getting ready to go out, so what better than a fake tan! 

So today I'm going to be reviewing the San Moriz self tanning mousse in shade Medium. It's a mega cheap tan that is sold in wilkinsons for something silly like £3 so would be daft NOT to try it! 



I'm a huge fan of self tan, before I had Evie I used to use it all the time, now I am lily white and haven't tanned for ages so it's totally overdue! 

So here is a little pic of my legs before any tan was used...yes I'm lily white as I said and it's awful so don't be too mean haha! 

I then applied just one coat of the tab, it says it's pretty much instant and I would agree that it is, you have to work pretty quickly with this tan else it leaves a big blog of colour in one spot, not good! I used my Chloe sims tanning mitt to try and make sure that I got an even coverage. This tan is a gorgeous consistency for a mousse and glides over the skin like a dream, it is a pleasure to apply. However....

It left me pretty orange and patchy, big sad face! Once I'd applied it it looked gorgeous and even, so I left it and went to bed...I woke up like a patchy satsuma! And it continued to get darker and more orange as the day went on. Now to be fair I'm not sure if this was because I applied it wrong maybe? Or didn't let it dry properly? I don't know but wow am I orange! 


I am going to give it another go but I don't think I would recommend it for a self tan beginner as it certainly isn't the easiest to apply, or the subtlest of shades, but for £3 I'm going to give it one more chance! 

What are your favourite go to fake tans? Are they expensive or cheapies like this? Let me know! 

Have a fab new year guys and gals, lots of love! Sc xxx

3 comments:

  1. Ohh that doesn't sound too good at all....I won some the other week and was going to try it tomorrow night for a night out....Don't think I'll risk it now! Happy New year x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only ever used tanny lotion that was mixed with a moisturiser and I quite liked it think it was by Vaseline!

    It's a shame this didn't work as good (though the photo doesn't look too bad! Haha)

    Meimei

    www.meimeisays.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always loved St Moritz! It's so nice and it's really cheap. You do need a good moisturiser though. xx

    ReplyDelete