Wednesday 1 January 2014

Mini New Years Day Haul For Princess Evie!

Hey guys! So today I've got a slightly different post for you, for those of you that mainly pop over to check out my beauty posts I am going to have to say I am sorry, but this post is all about little treats that we bought for our little princess today to celebrate the arrival of 2014! :)

So I am just going to get right into it and get showing you what we bought for her on our little adventures today! We started off going to Tesco as we needed a few bits and bobs, and if you red my previous post about shopping trips to Tesco, I ALWAYS have to look at pretty things in there to counteract how much I dislike the place. Today the pretty things I looked at were for Evie :)

The first thing I found was this gorgeous little money pot! Now I know she's obviously a bit little to appreciate it at the moment but we are moving house soon and finally able to decorate her room so its fit for a princess, so I wanted to get her some sweet bits and bobs to finish it off! I've already bought her some owl theme stickers for her wall, and a string of owl bunting so I though this would go perfectly with those! (I have an owl obsession, not going to lie about that one!) It was also a bargain as just £2!!!!


 
 Then I ventured upstairs and found that they had this little cutie. I've always wanted this onesie for her ever since they first stocked it but they've never had it in a decent size, always tiny or mahoooosive, but yay, they had it in 6-9 months today, I couldn't just leave it there, could I? This wasn't on sale but it wasn't expensive at £8.


After our little trip to Tesco (ergh) we decided we would head out to Asda and a local outlet centre which is right next door to see if we could find any bargains and I am pleased to say we did!

Firstly in ASDA I found this adorable ladybug sleeping bag in size 6-12 months! She has lots of sleeping bags in 0-6 months but she's beginning to outgrow those now so I thought perfect! its adorable and its in the sale, its a must have! It was reduced from £13 down to £7, and also comes with a cute little hat! I just love how snuggly she is in sleeping bags, in my house they're an essential!


We then moved on to the retail outlet, first stop, GAP BABY, now I am not a huge fan of gap if I am totally honest, I think its kind of overpriced for not fantastic quality, however I saw a huge and I mean HUGE sign outside saying 'Up To 60% Off' so I thought hey, I'll give it a chance. And I am glad I did! I found this gorgeous cute little pink fleece (with bear ears on the hood, my fave!). It had an original price of £16.99 and was down to £7.99 in the sale. I thought, Yep that's worth that, in age 6-12 months, its perfect for spring too as its not too thick...I took it to the till and had a pleasant surprise, it came up as £5.79!!


Last stop the Nike Outlet, now, again I am really not one for all the sporty brands but for some reason ever since Evie was born I've been eyeing up these cute little pink trainers with grey Nike logo and Velcro fastening, I just think they're so so cute! They've been £25 ever since I can remember, which I couldn't bring myself to pay for a pair of trainers the size of a postage stamp. But this must be my lucky day, they were £11!!! I picked them up quicker than the speed of light and headed to the till!


I am so pleased with all my gorgeous bargains for our little princess that I just had to share them, just in case any of you lovelies were hoping for some bargains for little ones too!

Thanks for reading darlings, and I'll be back soon with more beauty posts!

Sc xxx

7 comments:

  1. I love the money pot and the trainers are adorable! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious- I love the tiny Nike sneakers. Aww

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww what fab finds! Those trainers are so cute :D

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete
  4. The outfits are indeed fit for a princess they look super.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute bargains! I often find supermarkets are full of kids bargain treasures :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That GAP fleece is gorgeous.....got some really good bargains!! Iv completely avoided the sales in town....they drive me insane!!
    http://toxylicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous buys. I totally agree with you about Gap I can never seem to find anything for my boys, apart from their jumpers when In the sale!
    New reader to your blog 😊
    www.sonsbrightenupmyday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete