Friday 3 January 2014

Sleek ; Blush by 3 Palette review

Hi guys, how are we all? Well I'm hoping everyone is well and enjoying the new year so far...being that we are 3 whole days in haha! I'm already super stressed due to preparing to move house, so time to chill with some makeup!

Today I've got a little review for you on the 'Sleek; Blush by 3' in shade Lace 367 blusher palette! No this is something I've been wanting for ages! And I saw it being sold cheap so had to have it! 

It arrived this morning and I opened it instantly, the packaging is so cute and makes it look super expensive (which it certainly isn't) I was uber impressed! 

 
I then opened the packaging excitedly and was a little shocked by what I found I must admit, at first glance all the shades seemed SO bright I was a bit like woahh I'm not going to a rave eeeeep! But I then got over my initial shock and decided to swatch them on my hand! 

(Left to right; Chantilly, Guipure, Crochet)

Upon searching them I was surprised, they didn't look too bright at all! They are very orange shades I would say so if you're a pink blush kinda gal then these shades probably aren't for you! They felt so silky smooth and light too! 

I then tested them on my cheeks and well, I'm glad I did, to get the true colour on the cheekbone as it's totally different to the swatch and I have to say im a little disappointed. They Chantilly and especially Crochet are just SO bright that I think for me. They're unwearable, sad faces guys! 


I just feel like I've escaped from the circus! I only used a tiny bit of product but they are just so pigmented that they're so bright! Guipure is gorgeous, it's a lot more subtle and wearable it's more of a sheen. But all in all I'm fairly let down by this sleek palette it's just TOO bright! :( 

Do you have a sleek palette that's more subtle? If so which shades do you have? 

Thanks for reading guys, love and hugs Sc xxx





1 comment: