Friday 3 January 2014

My everyday jewellery!

Guess what guys, Me again! Twice in one day aren't you lucky? No really does that make you lucky or unlucky haha!

This is just a quick post to show you my jewellery I'm loving and wearing every single day at the moment. As I work in a jewellers I thought it only right to show you some bits and bobs!!

First up, my watch! I cannot love without a watch, it's essential when knowing feed, nap etc times for my princess so it's a must! It's from Seksy by Sekonda and was £49! Bargain! Next my Petite Lovelinks ring. Now this is gorgeous, it allows me to interchange the Bead link in the ring to suit my mood! It adds so much sparkle to my day, I think this costs round about £100 but was a gift! It is sterling silver.


Next my owl necklace, I'm obsessed with owls, my mum got me this for my birthday and I've worn it everyday since! This was from Carol Anne's and I believe it was around £20 and again sterling silver! I tend to just wear really simple earrings, pearl studs! They go with everything and are comfy to wear, however these were from primark and can irritate if you have sensitive ears, but they were like £1 for a set of 6 in varying sizes BARGAIN! 


And last but by no means least My Engagement ring! My all time fave my special piece of jewellery that I obviously wear 24/7! It is 18ct White gold, princess cut cluster with stone set shoulders, all together I think it has 17 diamonds! It's just so gorgeous and sparkly!! And I'm not telling you where it was from ;) hehe! 


So that's my everyday jewellery, all fairly simple with having a baby! What jewellery do you find yourself reaching for everyday? 

Love and hugs Sc xxx



3 comments:

  1. Love the diamond ring and the pearl earrings

    ReplyDelete
  2. That necklace is AWESOME! I love it! And your engagement ring is lovely too :)

    Janey x

    ReplyDelete