Thursday 9 January 2014

Mini drug store haul!

Hey guys, I am SO sorry that I've not posted In almost a week I have been so busy with lots to organise with our house move fast approaching I've just not had time but I'm back :)

Today I've got for you a few bits and bobs I picked up at my local drug store the other day whilst in town, I've seen lots of people rave about some of them, and others just took my fancy! I've not tested any of them yet so this is just first impressions!! 


So there's what I picked up, briefly they are as follows ;

1. So first I picked up 2 collection 2000 nail varnishes, as you may have seen before I'm a lover of nail varnish and fancied something really nude so went for  shade Antique Rose 12 and just the ultra glossy top coat in clear, both £2.99 each and are big bottles! 

2. I then moved on to lipsticks...now I'm kind of new to lipsticks so am trying loads of different ones to see which ones are best for me! I picked up a Collection 2000 Little mix (don't judge me so uncool!) lipstick in shade Perrie! It's a gorgeous purple, reminds me of some MAC shades but was only £2.49 on offer! Then I got Rimmel moisture renew lipstick in shade 200 Latino...it's a gorgeous sheer pinky red and smells Devine....this was £1.45!!!! No idea why but at that price it was a steel! 

3. Then eyes! I got the black kohl eyeliner and the fast stroke liquid eyeliner, both collection 2000. Now I've seen people rave about the liquid liner so had to pick one up! And my kohl liner ran out ages ago so again a must! I can't remember the exact price but both dirt cheap! 

4. Face! Now I've been after this for ages and finally got my hands on one! They're all over YouTube and beauty blogs and now it's in my makeup bag, the one and only Sleek Contouring kit! I've been loving contouring and highlighting lately it's fab! So this will be just perfect, I have light skin so went for light as it's still quite dark, I cannot wait to give this beauty a go! It was £6.49...not bad! 

5. And last but not least, HAIR! Since having Evie my hair has become so limp, frizzy and lifeless with no shine :( sooo I've bought my fave shampoo that I used to use all the time to try and give it some shine back! Fingers crossed as this poodle look I'm rocking doesn't suit anyone ha!
                  This was £4.48. 

So that's it guys that was my drug store mini haul! As I said i am so sorry this post took forever but I won't do it again hehe! I'm going to be reviewing these products a couple at a time over the next few days so keep your eyes peeled! 

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to follow and comment girls :) 

Lots of love and hugs Sc xxx








11 comments:

  1. Don't you look glowing! Must be all that fab new makeup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks this is actually my fresh from the tub face! But kind of you to say so!

      Delete
  2. Where did you get the contour kit from? The only ones I've seen recently have had a blush in as well but I already own that colour.
    You look amazing :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The contour kit is from Superdrug and it looks like it'll be fab! Thankyou that's kind :) x

      Delete
  3. You have picked up a good collection, the aussie stuff is really good I use it and it works well.Good luck with the move.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to use Aussie all the time but then sort of forgot about it so I'm glad to have it back now! :) thank you!!

      Delete
  4. I have a Sleek compact, the one with the blush in though. Great little haul you have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted one with blush but they didn't have any :( x

      Delete
  5. how are you finding the contour kit i find the kits dont work for me instead a good highlighter works best x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I used it for the first time today! Will be reviewing it on my blog tonight so keep your eyes peeled for what I'm thinking about it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want the Sleek contour kit but my local Superdrug doesn't stock them :( I'm well jel!!

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete