Friday 31 January 2014

Benefit lolli tint - cheek and lip stain


Hey dolls! So as you can see I've made a cheeky purchase today, now I've seen this on SO many YouTube channels over the last few days and it's got mixed reviews, so me being me I had to try it out for myself! 

Now I've never used a lip or cheek 'stain' before so wasn't really sure what to expect! Which is a good thing because I don't have super high expectations to live up to! 

First of all the packaging, it's super cute and I just love the packaging it's so girly and sweet! And also expensive looking which is good seeing as this little beauty will set you back £24.50. Ouch, expensive but let me tell you....it's worth it! 


It's such a pretty colour and is really quite subtle if you only use a little bit of product but is super buildable with total ease! It's easy to apply but you do have to work fast at blending, especially on the cheek but that's fine, we can do fast! 

It does come with this cute little fold out on how to apply for anyone that's not sure but as I said you can't really go wrong :)


It's so nice that the cheeks and lips then totally match in colour, and being a lip stain it doesn't leave a sticky yukky mess but the colour just stays for ages! 

So this is me after lolli tint I've left mine nice a subtle!
        (excuse my hair it's wiiiiinndy!) 

All in all I'm loving it and can deffo see me using this a lot so in my eyes, it's well worth the money! Go try it! 

What's your fave fab lip and cheek products? Have you tried this yet?! 

8 comments:

  1. Looks good! x
    www.mybubbaandme.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not tried this yet, but it looks really good without being over dramatic. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try it...it's gorgeous and can be so so subtle or dramatic for those that like it that way. So versatile x

      Delete
  3. I've the same one and LOVE it! Or I did until Emmy emptied all over my carpet :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so nice! I'm super jealous as I haven't got my hands on it yet!!

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper | An Undomestic Goddess

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have tried alot of tints and cant get used to them , not a fan at all x

    ReplyDelete