Thursday 23 January 2014

My must have pair of leggings!!

Hey dolls! I'm soooo sorry that I've not posted in such a long time. We moved at the weekend and all the build up and move was a but manic and uber stressful but IM BACK :) 

Today I've got a slightly different post for you! It's all to do with an item that pretty much EVERY female I know has in their wardrobe, yep that's right, leggings!

Now it's getting to the time of year where I know I'm starting to swap the jeans for leggings and tunics do I thought if share with you the leggings I'm loving and loathing! 

Now the perfect pair of leggings need to be nice and thick, not see through so your knickers are exposed (not a good look) high waisted so they don't slip down, not stretch totally out of shape, wash well and come in different lengths! Bearing that in mind here's my leggings from loath to love! 


I LOATH primark leggings, yes they're cheap but they are just awful! They're thin, stretch out of shape, low so your bum falls out everytime you move and once washed they shrink and bobble! They are cheap but don't last so you end up spending more in the long run!

Next are some I'm impartial about, they're not awful but they're not fab. 


These are from New Look. They're okay they're thicker than primark ones and have higher waist. The thing I do like about them is they come on different lengths. From regular to xtra long! Which is perfect! I struggle with finding long enough ones! However I do again think they don't wash overly well, and these are around £8 so not the best pair considering the price. 

Now my faves that I've been loving for years! 


RIVER ISLAND leggings, I LOVE these leggings they're perfect they have everything I look for. They're thick, comfy, super high waisted, don't bobble or stretch AND come in regular and long length! They're perfect! £10 and totally worth it as they last ages and can be worn with anything!

Well I hope you've found this helpful, if you've not tried RI leggings seriously go try them! 

I'll be back soon with a little review on a little beauty product I'm loving!! 

Love and hugs dolls! Xxxx





10 comments:

  1. I have the same problem with leggings all are too short I am off to river island to buy a pair thanks for a fab review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you love them as much as I do I find them fab!

      Delete
  2. I think River Island leggings don't give much in the way of booty room. Primark now do Super Cosy leggings though, they are a lot thicker and only £5. I wear leggings a lot and the best place I've found for good all rounders - George at Asda, they are £6, relatively thick and a good length. xx

    Kate's Product of the Week - Primark Owl Tweezers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? I have a huge booty and find that I have plenty of room?! Strange!

      Delete
  3. Yeah, it can be hard to find leggings that tick all the boxes! During the winter I tend to stick to tights as I am usually wearing boots anyway, so a thick pair of tights are just better for me, but when the weather gets a bit warmer and I want to start wearing pumps and sandals, leggings are definitely the better option! Looks like I'll be headed to River Island before too long :)

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried leggings from everywhere and these are deffo my faves! They're super comfy! X

      Delete
  4. I have the same problem finding a great pair, Primark ones are absolutely awful and I know they are cheap but like you said you end up forking out more over time. I might have to take a look at the RI ones! Peacocks used to do great ones but they changed them to 'New and Improved' They might of been new but they weren't improved, they made them much thinner and see through which was annoying! xx

    Charli | Secrets Behind The Closet Door

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no I hate stuff when it's changed for the worse! So annoying!! Try RI ones you'll love them! X

      Delete
  5. I have gone of leggings at the moment think the skinny jeans look soo much nicer if the right ones are bought x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love skinny jeans....but wouldn't wear them with a tunic on a night out or with a summer dress, leggings are an essential in my wardrobe! X

      Delete