Friday 27 December 2013

Boxing Day haul!

Hey guys and dolls! Well Christmas has been and gone and that normally means one thing for a shopaholic like myself, Boxing Day sales! 

We actually headed into town on Boxing Day morning to look in th nezt sale for little princess, it was manic! John had to wonder off with princess whilst mummy got stuck in and I can tell you I got her loads of gorgeous bargains, too many to show you, but I will soon! :) 

We then had a wonder into boots looking for some luscious soap and glory stuff but it was all still full price when we went in, I'm not paying that for some bubbles eeeep! As I was wondering I saw a gorge photo frame and little vintage jewellery stand. Working in a jewellers I adore jewellery and think you should have your best bits on display! We are moving house soon and I'm hoping for a vintage theme room, so I could resist! 

Then accessorize, again it was crazy so I just popped in quickly and picked up a few pairs of simple day to day earrings that are a tad glam too! 

(Photo frame ; Boots £4. Jewellery stand; also Boots £6 both half price! Set of 4 earrings; Acessorize £6. Single hearts £1!!!!) 

Then we popped into new look which was almost empty when we walked in, by the time I went to pay for my bargains the queue was all the way round the soho and back again eeeep! Nevertheless I couldn't leave them there for these prices! 

I got myself 3 gorgeous jumpers and a tshirt I've been wanting for a while now too! 

(Cream jumper with heart £9, Pink and cream mottled jumper £9, Cream tee £4 and my fave bargain the pink jumper with bling £10!!! Normally £29.99!) 

I'm loving all things pink and cream at the moment they're so cute and girly that I just love them! What are the colours you're loving at the moment? Have you had any must tell bargains!? 

Thanks guys and dolls, I'll be back soon with my 'Day to day jewellery' post :) 

Love and kisses! Xxxxx

Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin.


No comments:

Post a Comment