Thursday 26 December 2013

Evie's first Christmas!

Hey guys only me again!! I said I'd be back to update you all one how Evie's first Christmas went so here I am :) we all had the most magical day and it was so much more special sharing it with our gorgeous princess this year!

We all went to bed fairly early on Christmas Eve as all the build up to Christmas had knackered us all out! And luckily whilst we were asleep Santa visited and filled our lounge full of presents for an extremely loved little girlies first Christmas! 



Our morning didn't begin as early as we thought it might do as our little lady didn't wake up until gone 8am! Mummy and daddy were wide awake waiting for Evie for once hehe! As soon as she woke she had her bottle and then it was time to open a few presents in bed before heading downstairs! Evie was thrilled with her first Christmas teddy bear and book, she just had to have her picture taken holding it!



We then went downstairs to make a start on the rest.....and I can tell you it took us 3 hours haha but we wanted to make sure little princess had the chance to open as many presents as she wanted to, after a while she decided she was bored and was more interested in just playing with the wrapping paper, as suspected, but hey that's half the fun right? (More prezzies for mummy to open ha) 





We then headed over to my mums house for the rest of the day and I can say that Evie has been well and truly spoilt by her whole family. She has so many new toys to play with and lots of gorgeous clothes to wear when she's a little bigger, her wardrobe is better than mummy's I must say I'm a tad jealous! Evie was an absolute dream all day so happy and not bothered at all that there was things going on around her that weren't quite so happy (her cousin is poorly bless him). So I think I definitely chose the right outfit for her to wear on the day! 



All in all it was a super gorgeous day and it was enjoyed by all that we're involved and I'm so thankful to everyone that made Evie's first Christmas so special and memorable! It's definitely one for the memories book! 

I hope you all had as much of a fabulous Christmas as we all did, today has been spent just me Evie and her daddy which is lovely as we don't get to do it very often! 

Only 364 sleeps until Santa comes again hahahaha....best get hittint the shops for those Boxing Day bargains!

Lots of love and kisses guys! See you soon!













1 comment: